Sales Hiring Challenge 2021
Hosted by MidGear
ABOUT the CHALLENGE
Applozic started as a small developer project backed by a team of wildly ambitious creators, with big ideas and bigger dreams. Businesses of every size, background, and purpose, use our chat software to revolutionize the way they communicate.
We are currently looking for like-minded sales folks who share the same passion for communication, can break walls, open doors, and help sales teams bag those big tickets across the USA, Europe,and Asia markets. We think you’ll like it here!
We are currenly lookiing for SDR’s to support our AE’s. Let’s make the job hunting interesting? Take up this hiring challenge to land the coolest remote gig with benefits such as freedom to do what you love, be where you want to be, pursue your passions, and still have a full time job that doesn’t demand your presence at office. We pay you handsomely too, Sounds like a deal? Check us out at www.applozic.com
Sales Development Executive
- Candidates with 2-5 years of SDR experience (SaaS)
- 10 MCQs
- 10 situational questions
- 5 personality oriented questions
- Build a list of ICPs and Personas
- Writing a prospective email cadence (initial reach out + 4-5 follow-ups).
- Record a video pitch
- Call with MidGear, the final interview, and the job is yours.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Uncover, qualify, nurture and build the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Call companies (outbound) to schedule meetings and demo product features.
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to become an expert on the Sherpa team.
- Utilize CRM to maintain and track the progress of the sales pipeline.
- Understand customer organization and structure, continuously maintain and update customer organization charts and contact lists.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a team culture.
- Time management skills — able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- You have the right mix of hunger, grit, hustle, and tenacity.
What's on the offer
- A full-time remote job.
- Exponential growth opportunity being amongst the first few sales hires in India Directly working with the founder.
- Opportunity to be a part of the growth story of an early-stage startup driving cutting-edge innovation in the market by bringing in the best in class SaaS solutions from India to the globe.
- Free Flagship Inbound Sales Training 101 by MidGear.
We discovered a big problem with how businesses communicate…
… and knew we had to do something about it, by turning ordinary chat into real-time engagement. We started as a small developer project with open-source roots. Since the beginning we’ve loved engaging with the community and solving problems that matter. We realized that most tools — like WhatsApp — just weren’t open enough for developers and businesses to integrate into their own apps. This would inevitably lead to consumers forcing themselves through poor user experiences.
We knew there was a better way
Traditional, by-the-numbers, limited chat that developers struggled to use and implement the way they wished? No, not with us. We envisioned something bigger, better, and more effective for businesses. Conversations that would make an impact. We put our heads together, threw ourselves completely into the world of elevated chat, and took the first steps we needed to change the way businesses and users communicate.
To empower every developer from any place in the world to unlock human connections and experiences at scale… with chat
As developers ourselves, we built Applozic to deliver chat, video and voice experiences based on real-time engagement, so that developers from any background and industry can create and establish authentic conversations for any organization —on their terms.
Helping businesses of every size and purpose build, foster and transform relationships.
By enabling developers to wield their full potential — and by making real-time chat ubiquitous — we’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes elevate and transform their relationships with anyone and everyone from all industries and backgrounds. We believe the next decade is for real-time engagement, and we’re dedicating ourselves each day to bring that to life.
To put it simply: we’re creators by nature, creatives by principle, and conversation engineers by practice.
- Resgistrations close by 12:00 AM FEB 26, 2021 (IST).
- Challenge will be open at 7:00 PM FEB 26, 2021, and ends at 11:55 PM FEB 28, 2021 (IST).
- You are required to submit all the answers, email cadences, and the video pitch before the challenge ends.
- Applicants submitting their work once the challenge is closed will be disqualified.
The confirmation email upon registration will carry further instructions.
- Winners will be announced on 5th March 2021 on LinkedIn.
- Follow the page MidGear on LinkedIn for updates.
- Write to [email protected] for questions, clarifications, and any issues during the registration and the challenge.